Saturday, February 14, 2009

CCN Laguardia Fellowship kicks-off Tuesday, February 24th, 2009,

Greetings,

My name Nick, I am a representative for CCN. About a month ago, I received a called from CCN Mentor Jonathan Barba to assist in leading CCN fellowship on LaGuardia, in Hector Sanchez absences. Hector Sanchez is still the Campus Leader, but due to his work schedule, he will be unable to lead. I am deeply humbled by this opportunity, and I look forward to meeting you all.

Do you have, a desire cultivate your relationship with Jesus Christ though the study of his word? Do you wish to learn how to articulate your Christian belief to others? Beginning Tuesday February 24th, 2009, I will be teaching on the Forgotten Key to Biblical Evangelism. So join me as we begin another semester of CCN LaGuardia fellowships.

Looking forward to see what God is going to do this Semester at LaGuardia.

Meeting Time:– Tuesdays 11-1pm

Location- Atrium

All welcome!

Contact: ccnlaguardia@gmail.com

www.changelcc.blogspot.com


No comments: