Monday, December 17, 2007

Family!

LaGuardia,

I am so thankful to the Lord for allowing me to meet everyone of you this semester.  The first day in LaGuardia as a CHANGE Collegian Network Leader, I was so afraid that nobody would show up.  My burden for that school was so great that I was planning on going out to evangelize by myself if nobody came.  But thank God that you all showed up time after time.  

During the first class, most of you thought you could speak about Jesus to anyone without a problem... but when you had the chance to do it in the CCN fellowship with another CCN member, you did not know what to say (and the person had only one day left to live)!  It was very funny!  Slowly, but surely, the Lord began to teach you different ways in which you would approach a complete stranger to tell him or her about the Gospel.  

I would like to encourage everyone of you: Jennifer, Billy, Michael, Jenny, Esther, Dennis, Contessa, Sebastian, Ethan and Peter to preach the gospel.  Fear not!  Just preach it!  God will use you to save a soul!  You have all learned how to do it, and what to say, and you have all done it, but now it's just you and God!

I am so proud of all of you, from the ones who just handed out tracts, to those of you who began to witness to people.  Next semester, I am planning to do a lot of outreaches!  My goal, as well as that of all of you, is for everyone in the school to know that Jesus Christ is the Lord and to submit to Him.  Together, we can make it happen.

I will be emailing you information for next semester, as well as plans for the school.  Please do call me if you need to speak to me.  I will do the same.  

Love you in Christ Jesus our Lord,

PS: I will email you the pictures from the semester.  Or you can see them all here at the Blog. www.changelcc.blogspot.com


Jonathan Barba
CHANGE Collegian Network Mentor
Traveling Campus Leader
www.changeyourcampus.net

No comments: