Thursday, December 6, 2007

Last Friday... Sniff sniff

OK, so first of all... let me wipe the tears from my eyes...

Ok Im good!... wuz up everybody! welcome to another exciting but this time sad blog of LaGuardia Community College!  Last time we posted a blog on how exciting and great was last friday's meeting.  We learned new things, saw the WOTM video, etc... But I forgot to mention one thing...
NEXT FRIDAY IS OUR LAST FRIDAY TOGETHER! since the holidays are coming up this friday is the last one of the year!! (wow 2007 passed so fast) so make sure all of you come because we're gonna have a great time and we have a little surprise for you! (wink wink) so don't miss it make sure you make some time for us to be together and spend some time with each other before we set off for the holidays!!...

See you there!... Man, I promised myself I wouldn't cry again!

No comments: