Monday, January 25, 2010


 [gse_multipart28091.jpg]
CCN Spring 2010
Are you ready to make the Change?

 But someone will say, "You have faith and I have works." Show me your faith apart from your works, and I will show you my faith by my works
James 2:18
 
Welcome back to another week of CCN fellowship
on LaGuarida College! 
 
Last Tuesday was our second day back! We had a wonderful study on what faith is according to James 2:14-16. We learned that there are three different types of faith, dead faith, demonic faith, and saving faith(real faith). I encourage you to read this passage, and ask yourself the question, "what kind of faith do I have".
 
 
Our outreach time was a such a blessing!! The Lord placed a few souls, who were really open to the gospel, and one, who was a young girl(16yr) showed interest in CCN fellowship. Our prayer first is for their salvation, and second that they join CCN fellowship, where they will be discipled.
 
CCN Fellowships Tuesday January 26th @ 4pm in the Student Lounge. as we learn
"The Trinity"

Details
Fellowships: Tuesday's
Time: 4-6:30pm
Location: Student Lounge
Contact: bxnick22@yahoo.com
Note: If student lounge is closed off, fellowship will be held in the Atrium
 
[RW+2010+with+Titles.jpg]
Watch our Repent and Witness Evangelism Camp promo!
Only 30 posts! Apply Today





No comments: